We are in partnership with 3Green, our principal company in UAE, who are committed to provide the following services, but are not limited to:
- Our Flight planning service includes flight planning system administration, and customization as per customer requirement, which includes but is not limited to:
- City pairs
- Known directs
- Aircraft (types, subtypes and registrations)
- Airway and area restrictions
- State NOTAM data
- Company NOTAM data, incl. area restrictions
- A daily survey of NOTAMS related to airways, navaids, airport, runway and taxiways is required to monitor work in progress, obstacles, and runway conditions for the customer routes and airports of operation. NOTAM Filtering uses advanced filtering tags. The database can be incorporated to any flight planning system and will be the basis for an advanced filtering/preparation briefing, meeting more than 95% of the customer’s needs.
FMS Navigation & AMI Management
- On behalf of the customer, we will manage the content of navigation databases, (e.g. area of coverage, airports and terminal area inclusion), and AMI policies.
Depending upon the FMS/FMGC model, memory size, specific operator requirements and area of operation, some customization of the database content may include:
- Engine out SIDs
- Customized STARs and/or Approaches (incl. MA)
- Depressurization escape procedure routing
- Gate co-ordinates or alternate airport selection
Airport Suitability Assessment & Runway Analysis
- For customer destinations and alternate airports;
- Airport data analysis
- Takeoff and landing performance calculation
- Engine Out Standard Instrument Departure (EOSID) design where straight departures are limiting RTOW
- Engine Out Missed Approach (EOMAP) design where RLW is limited by obstacles or terrain in departure splay
- Airport facility assessment and airport categorization as per customer operational policy
Payload, block time & fuel burn studies – Route Studies
- Route studies will be provided to the customer prior to actual flights with the aim of maximizing potential payload, reducing block times and fuel burn, as well as the customer's overall Direct Operating Cost (DOC)
Depressurization/ Escape route procedure design
- For high (mountainous) terrain, where an immediate descent to 10,000 feet may not be possible in the event of a loss of cabin pressure, special depressurization procedures and/or escape routes will be provided to the customer.
Weight and Balance
- Complete mass and balance control support program from airplane delivery to customer until phase out, including:
- DOW track and weighing reports verification
- AHM 560 data publishing
- DCS update and DCS service providers’ communication
Operations - Technical Publications – OMs, FCOMs
- The operations technical manual publication service will be provided to the customer as per requirement; generic per fleet or per tail number. It will include an annual revision service, for the following manuals;
MEL, FCOM, CDL, OM (Parts: A, B, C and D) in electronic (xml or PDF format) or paper copy.
- Route Manual customization in compliance with customer area of operation, as well as communication with navigation chart providers on behalf of the customer.
Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
- EFB installation project management and, after operational approval, EFB data management;
- Operation Manuals (FCOM, QRH, MEL, OMs etc.) in xml format
- Aircraft Performance databases
- Weight and Balance databases
- Airport databases
- Navigation Charts
- This includes:
- Collecting and preparing greenhouse gas (CO2) emission reports on behalf of the customer for flights to and from Europe or to/from any region as required
- Submitting reports to the competent authority
- A reliable source of information for a fuel conservation program.
- The deviation from average Specific Range (SR) will be calculated to present aircraft performance degradation for each customer tail number
Flight Data Monitoring (FDM)
- Flight data recorder readout with full review of particular flight data and its quality assessment.
The flight data analysis will be shared with operators (client) representatives and mutual evaluation of operators safety and efficiency.
- Pro-active use of digital flight data from routine operations to improve aviation safety.
- Routinely analyze recorded flight in order to improve the safety of flight operations and operate efficiently.
Flight Crew Scheduling including FDTL
- Airplane and crew pairing and tasking from published flight schedules in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Flight time and duty time tracking and reporting as well as tracking of crew training, license and different documents.